The villa was built on 1808 for Melzi D’Eril Duke that was collaborator of Napoleon.
Its famous gardens, looking in front of Como branch of the lake, offer a wide variety of tree species brought from various world areas.
A serie of high artistic value statues and the buring chapel complete the complex.


Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa

 
 

Share This